question

Boehler, Joe Joe.Boehler at agedwards.com
Thu Feb 20 09:47:18 EST 2003

Hello sudoers,

I have users who need to be able to zero some root owned log files by
directing stdout to the file. For example,
>/var/opt/OV/share/databases/eventdb/log_2, but when I enter that as a
command alias, sudo complains about the syntax.

Is there a way to write this so the syntax is acceptable to sudo?

Thanks
Joe Boehler  59068
Unix Admin

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.